Blake Harrison is the President of BHH Consulting, Inc. a marketing consulting firm specializing in helping online retail companies maximize their online profitability. Blake brings over 13 years of internet marketing expertise to BHH Consulting with a strong background in e-commerce, most recently having founded and built ReactGear.com, currently one of the leading e-commerce websites in the highly competitive tactical gear category. He was able to build ReactGear.com from scratch by applying best-practices strategies, which he now applies to client campaigns.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 86,483 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 60,910 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 19,771 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,741 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,503 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter