Ken Robbins is the CEO and Founder of Response Mine Interactive (RMI), a premier, fully HIPAA compliant digital agency that helps health and wellness companies improve their marketing to acquire more qualified customers and patients using direct response strategy. For the past 15 years, RMI has generated millions of dollars in new revenue across healthcare clients including Liberty Medical, Hoveround, Back Pain Centers of America and MedExpress, and for wellness and sports manufacturers like Wahoo Fitness. Ken proudly serves on the advisory board of Fit2Win Wellness, LLC.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 69,152 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 43,505 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,563 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,251 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,488 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter