David Scott is the founder of Scott Digital Marketing. Scott Digital Marketing is a content marketing and E-Commerce consultancy based in Minneapolis. David is one part entrepreneur, one part writer, one part public speaker, and one part dad. He is a 15 year corporate America veteran, where he worked for organizations like California Closets and Verizon Communications. In 2011, Scott made the transition from corporate America to lead a marketing start-up, where he led sales and marketing.
Scott blogs on a regular basis and is an active Twin Cities networker. When not networking, he can be seen at Target Field, passionately encouraging the Minnesota Twins.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 88,165 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 62,570 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 21,748 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,761 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,540 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter