Dawn Kole, Founder and President of Digital DNA Marketing, works with clients to strategize digital marketing communications and content plans focusing on a “Digital First” methodology. Plan and budget your digital marketing channel elements first – web, mobile, tablet, social, email, seo, paid search, display ads, inbound links, then layer on print, broadcast and other traditional channels.
She previously held the position of Director of Digital Experience at Belk Dept Stores for 3 years where she led a 42 person team to create all Belk digital content, from website to mobile to marketing.
Prior to that she spent 10 years at Meijer culminating her career there launching their first Ecommerce site and growing within 2 years to a $30 million business as Director of Ecommerce Marketing.
She has also been active in a number of industry groups, most recently as Board Director for NAWBO, Marketing Attribution cochair of Shop.org.
In this bold new world where customers are in control of where, when and how they see your messages, her passion to develop cross channel, cross device, integrated marketing campaigns will make your next marketing campaign an amazing success.
Contact Dawn@digitaldnamarketing.com; Office 704-870-7091; and learn about the secret sauce to her client’s successes.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 72,986 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 47,691 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,614 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,295 views | under Uncategorized
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 7,194 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter