by Emily Pfeiffer - Add Comment
Selling Online. It’s
I dove passionately into the e-commerce industry at its inception, and continue to enjoy the ride, staying current and finding new ways to help brands reach for the next strategic step toward digital world domination.
Selling online requires a healthy balance of data-driven initiatives for a predictable return, and calculated risks for tactical growth… careful planning with a dose of on-a-dime agility.
My areas of specialty include:
- Complete e-commerce management, including all related marketing, strategy, operations, and product management.
- Behind-the-scenes team building, HR, and e-commerce planning for business entering the space for the first time, bringing these functions in-house, or expanding.
- Making really good chocolate truffles.
Successful E-Commerce operations are fueled by:
- An understanding that careful planning is crucial but so is the agility and flexibility to adjust on the fly.
- The right people, in the right positions. These are special skillsets and need to be treated as such.
- Comprehensive analytics, reviewed by someone who understands them = great opportunities and learned lessons.
- The willingness to experiment, with the expertise to know which risks are worth taking.
Selling Online. It’s
an art a science the newest religion D) All of the above.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by: "Emily Pfeiffer"
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 60,781 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 35,550 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,478 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,087 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,356 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter