Marc Jarrett has been a consultant and facilitator in the online space for more than 20 years, and helps his clients win more business from or better serve their customers internationally.
A German/British dual national Business Development Professional, he is the Managing Director of Emjay Consultancy Ltd., a boutique consultancy which helps companies throughout the world expand internationally, with a focus on UK, Germany & China.
He is also VP Business Development for IBT Partners who provide international website localization services and trade development through the application of online digital services to hundreds of satisfied companies in Europe and the United States.
You can email Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on (718) 618-5346 from within the USA, or on +44 7906786505 from elsewhere.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 69,248 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 43,617 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,565 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,253 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,490 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter