Marc Jarrett has been a consultant and facilitator in the online space for more than 20 years, and helps his clients win more business from or better serve their customers internationally.
A German/British dual national Business Development Professional, he is the Managing Director of Emjay Consultancy Ltd., a boutique consultancy which helps companies throughout the world expand internationally, with a focus on UK, Germany & China.
He is also VP Business Development for IBT Partners who provide international website localization services and trade development through the application of online digital services to hundreds of satisfied companies in Europe and the United States.
You can email Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on (718) 618-5346 from within the USA, or on +44 7906786505 from elsewhere.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 78,970 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 54,523 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 12,074 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,669 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,371 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter