“… a dominant recruiter in the client-side multichannel ecommerce space …” — SearchEngineWatch.com
I’m an executive recruiter for marketing and ecommerce. I’ve been interviewed by Success Magazine, and I’ve appeared in the The Wall Street Journal, MarketingSherpa’s “Great Minds in Marketing” series, BusinessWeek, USAToday.com, Internet Retailer, and more.
I have closed dozens of Manager, Director, VP, and C-level ecommerce searches for the following companies:
• A&E Television
• American Signature Brands
• Columbia Sportswear
• David Weekley Homes
• David’s Bridal
• Dean & DeLuca
• Design Within Reach
• DSW Shoes
• Magellan’s Travel
• Montgomery Ward®
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Peruvian Connection
• The Thompson Group
• Woodwind & Brasswind
• … and many others.
I’m utterly blessed to represent some of the best and brightest clients and candidates in the global online marketing community. Many of them have appeared in publications like Fast Company, Business 2.0, Internet Retailer, Search Marketing Standard, Multichannel Merchant, The Wall Street Journal, and Advertising Age. They’re amazing.
But there’s always room in my Rolodex for one more rock star.
If you are a talented, future-oriented marketer who is open to new career opportunities, we should talk — confidentially, of course.
Call me @ (404) 281-2025, or email “Harry.Joiner@EcommerceRecruiter.com”
Good luck with your job search!
Specialties:Marketing, Ecommerce, and Domaining. My properties include …
• AnalyticsJobs.com (relaunching soon)
• StartupJobs.com (in beta)
• ContentJobs.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceExperts.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceWeek.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceCareers.com, and of course …
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 85,754 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 60,159 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 18,887 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,731 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,485 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter