“… a dominant recruiter in the client-side multichannel ecommerce space …” — SearchEngineWatch.com
I’m an executive recruiter for marketing and ecommerce. I’ve been interviewed by Success Magazine, and I’ve appeared in the The Wall Street Journal, MarketingSherpa’s “Great Minds in Marketing” series, BusinessWeek, USAToday.com, Internet Retailer, and more.
I have closed dozens of Manager, Director, VP, and C-level ecommerce searches for the following companies:
• A&E Television
• American Signature Brands
• Columbia Sportswear
• David Weekley Homes
• David’s Bridal
• Dean & DeLuca
• Design Within Reach
• DSW Shoes
• Magellan’s Travel
• Montgomery Ward®
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Peruvian Connection
• The Thompson Group
• Woodwind & Brasswind
• … and many others.
I’m utterly blessed to represent some of the best and brightest clients and candidates in the global online marketing community. Many of them have appeared in publications like Fast Company, Business 2.0, Internet Retailer, Search Marketing Standard, Multichannel Merchant, The Wall Street Journal, and Advertising Age. They’re amazing.
But there’s always room in my Rolodex for one more rock star.
If you are a talented, future-oriented marketer who is open to new career opportunities, we should talk — confidentially, of course.
Call me @ (404) 281-2025, or email “Harry.Joiner@EcommerceRecruiter.com”
Good luck with your job search!
Specialties:Marketing, Ecommerce, and Domaining. My properties include …
• AnalyticsJobs.com (relaunching soon)
• StartupJobs.com (in beta)
• ContentJobs.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceExperts.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceWeek.com (coming soon)
• EcommerceCareers.com, and of course …
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 66,743 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 41,031 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,537 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,215 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,463 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter