Connect with Steven Pope on Linkedin. Steven Pope is the Director of Marketplaces for LightsOnline.com in Atlanta, Georgia and Owner of online retail store Fine Occasion. He has a wide experience with marketplaces and even visits China to source products for his own business to sell on Amazon. Steven has taken more than 100 consulting engagements by referral for eCommerce. Prior to his current director role he raised APMEX’s SEO traffic 100% by 3-million unique visitors in 2016. He has improved conversion rates for Verizon Wireless as an eCommerce Solutions Consultant at Moxie and run the eCommerce departments for several companies ranging from 25-250 Million Dollar annual gross. Steven has a knack for launching companies on marketplaces from scratch and optimizing paid search campaigns and organic search website infrastructure. Before turning into a marketer Steven was an investigative television reporter. He has since worked as a marketer in higher education, women’s plus size clothing, kitchen equipment, mobile, telecom, precious metals, lighting, and home goods. Steven has an MBA from Western Governors University, and a BS in Communication from Weber State University.
- Launching Marketplaces
- Optimizing Marketplaces
- Amazon Suspension Reinstatements
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search
Marketplaces I have launched:
- Price Falls
With several years of experience in digital marketing, and an ability to create clear eCommerce plans, you have nothing to lose by having a free introduction call.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 75,530 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 50,421 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,638 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 8,848 views | under Uncategorized
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,324 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter