Steven Pope is an Amazon & eComerce consultant who has helped more than 50 brands launch their products and grow sales across their online channels. Steven has been the Director of Marketplaces for LightsOnline.com in Atlanta, and has managed many other corporate marketing departments. He has a wide experience with marketplaces and even visits China to source products for his own business to sell on Amazon. Recently Steven grew his consumer goods business Fine Occasion to 500k annual sales before selling it to his partner. Other claims to fame include raising APMEX’s SEO traffic 100% by 3-million unique visitors in 2016. He has improved conversion rates for Verizon Wireless. Steven has a knack for launching companies on marketplaces from scratch and optimizing paid search campaigns and organic search website infrastructure. Before turning into a marketer Steven was an investigative television reporter.
Steven has an MBA from Western Governors University, and a BS in Communication from Weber State University in Utah.
- Growth Hacking Amazon Sales
- Launching New Products
- SEO/PPC/Shopping Engine setup & Management
With several years of experience in digital marketing, and an ability to create clear eCommerce plans, you have nothing to lose by having a free introduction call.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 77,764 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 53,103 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 10,822 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,657 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,353 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter