E-commerce consulting with a kick…
Joel is the guy you bring in when you want to get things done. He’s an e-commerce consultant that doesn’t believe in “no,” only “how,” and is relentless in his efforts to help brands grow through acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies.
From fashion to food, SAAS to hardware, and a bunch in-between, Joel’s worked with and for brands that top $1 billion a year in sales, and online start-ups who just brought in their very first dollar.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 60,781 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 35,549 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,478 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,087 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,356 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter