Hi, my name is Justin, and I have a passion for ecommerce design, development, and marketing. Visit me at Kickinknowledge.com and view my services and blog. My knowledge of website design and development compliments my years of marketing knowledge to create a whirlwind of successful strategies and completed goals. On a day-to-day basis, I do mostly conversion optimization, search engine optimization, website design & development, and adwords management. I prefer to think of myself as Jack of All Trades, and my development background gives me a unique perspective on websites and online marketing. You can also reach out to me at 415-237-3932.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 86,483 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 60,910 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 19,771 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,741 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,503 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter