For over 18 years, Louisa has helped organizations develop or reinvent their web presence through design, web development and marketing. Louisa’s expertise covers a wide array of projects, including but not limited to: numerous types of businesses including non-profit organizations, print collateral, interactive media, user experience, customer lifecycle planning, web development, marketing strategies and growth hacking ideas. Her background covers computer science, fine arts, business and in her own spare time, social entrepreneurship. After you’ve reached your customers, she can help you convert them. Louisa may be reached through her website or via email LouisaN @ gmail.com.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 86,483 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 60,910 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 19,771 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,741 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,503 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter