Steven M. Yates, President of All Industry Consulting, provides expert advice to help companies grow faster, smarter and more profitably. He has been working in the Retail sector for over 23 years and eCommerce for over 16 years. During his career, he has held various high-level management positions at multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 public companies, including Amazon, Dick’s Sporting Goods and eBay Enterprise. He has extensive experience growing businesses across Omnichannel, E-Commerce and Brick and Mortar environments..
Steve has a keen understanding of what it takes to drive sales and revenue with the right assortment of products and services, proper merchandising and robust website features combined with traffic generation efforts such as social engagement, online marketing, email marketing and search marketing. He always operates with the end-customer in mind, knowing that customer satisfaction is the driving force behind successful businesses. As a well-established industry expert, Steve takes great pride in helping companies big and small accelerate the growth of their businesses.
Contact Steve Yates for a free introductory consultation at 972-885-9262 or email@example.com
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 83,794 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 58,529 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 16,601 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,709 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,456 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter