Prakash Sarma is the co-founder and Managing Partner of Newstar Corporation, focused on All Things Ecommerce. Prakash has spent the past decade building high traffic and scalable ecommerce platforms for numerous omnichannel retailers and B2C companies. A technologist at heart, with a product and revenue driven mindset, Prakash is passionate about Ecommerce, Distributed Systems, Cloud Platforms, Big Data, DevOps, and CI/CD. He frequently advises startups and presents and writes on these topics as well as innovation and culture transformations in enterprises.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 63,119 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 37,597 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,493 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,121 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,395 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter