Steven is a digital General Manager with 19 years of experience. He specializes in building or revitalizing the strategy and execution of direct-to-consumer digital programs. Steven has led major eCommerce build-outs on enterprise level platforms and consulted for start-ups and VC on digital revenue strategies. Steven helped develop the digital programs for large direct response companies such as Bertelsmann/Bookspan, Publishers Clearing House and Guthy-Renker. His background is in team development and management. He is currently the General Manager of a growth stage start-up in the consumer product space, Atlantic Coast Media Group. Enjoys guitars, sushi, online reviews and dropping quotes from This is Spinal Tap at staff meetings.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 80,237 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 55,676 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 13,314 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,680 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,388 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter