- Why online retailers should think globally but deliver locally
- Secrets to Building a Successful Ecommerce Business
- Branded Personalized User Experience
- Seller Support Yourself
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Know When to Say When!
- February 22, 2015 Brad SockloffNot every test needs to be run until a statistical significance of 95% is reached. There, I said it. I am fully aware that this post may be unpopular with many Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) ex…Read More
Currently viewing the category: "Consumer Strategies"
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 20,502 views | under Consumer Strategies
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,027 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 6,803 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 6,184 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 4,258 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing transaction path twitter upsell