- STEVE BRITA: "Why is Twitter taking off while Foursquare is stuck?"
- November 23, 2013 SteveBritaLast Friday I attended an excellent event hosted by the NYC Digital Collective aka The Digital C…Read More
- STEVE BRITA: "What can Bansky teach us about content marketing?"
- STEVE BRITA: "Two Important Things I Learned on My Trip to Google."
- October 28, 2013 SteveBritaLong lists are daunting, so I kept it to two. But these are two big ones. I had the pleasure of…Read More
- Accepting Contributions.
- Omni-Channel Retail: A Term So Confusing, Even Those Doing it Best Don’t Know What it Means
- May 31, 2012 Sally McKenzieIn the late 1990's, I remember attending an e-commerce trade show and laughing with a group of colleagues about rapid rise of the term "CRM". It was on the tip of everyone's tongue in the conference…Read More
Currently viewing the category: "Consumer Strategies"
Books Worth Reading
- Charlene Li: Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies
- Thomas L. Friedman: The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Chris Anderson: The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More
- John Jantsch: Duct Tape Marketing: The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide
- Patrick M. Lencioni: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable
- Patricia B. Seybold: The Customer Revolution
- Lynne C. Lancaster: When Generations Collide: Who They Are. Why They Clash. How to Solve the Generational Puzzle at Work
- Andy Sernovitz: Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking