- Amazon - Launching a product targeting Conversion & Traffic
- Do you need an SSL certificate?
- Retailers Close Stores, Look to Ecommerce to Compensate
- February 25, 2017 Emily PfeifferYou can’t avoid it in business news. These are the major stores that we think of as the cornerstones of our malls across the country. Hundreds of their doors closed in 2016, and there are already anno…Read More
- The Fast Four: Growing Your Online Business in 2017
- Is 2017 The Year for Social Commerce?
Currently viewing the category: "Strategy & Operations"
by Emily Pfeiffer - 1 Comment
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 68,204 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 42,438 views | under Strategy & Operations
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,554 views | under Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,238 views | under Uncategorized
- B2B Website Best Practices: Top 10 “Musts” to Cut Through the Clutter 5,477 views | under Strategy & Operations
Topicsadwords Amazon Analytics brand brick and mortar retail content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google Loyalty marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter