E-commerce consulting with a kick…
Joel is the guy you bring in when you want to get things done. He’s an e-commerce consultant that doesn’t believe in “no,” only “how,” and is relentless in his efforts to help brands grow through acquisition, conversion, and retention strategies.
From fashion to food, SAAS to hardware, and a bunch in-between, Joel’s worked with and for brands that top $1 billion a year in sales, and online start-ups who just brought in their very first dollar.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 92,031 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 65,571 views | under Small Business Marketing, Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 26,477 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,820 views | under Consumer Strategies, Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,633 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter