Kevin Bauer has been leading marketing, Ecommerce and digital strategy for omni-channel retailers and media companies such as Yahoo!, Cabela’s, Altrec.com, Harry & David and Enterprise Rent-A-Car for the last 20 years. From his time at start ups to multi-billion dollar companies, he has been the key architect and hands on leader of all areas of digital and mobile marketing strategy including directly driving paid search (PPC), SEO, text marketing (SMS), social media, Email, mobile geolocation, display, remarketing, affiliates, CSE, customer loyalty programs, partnerships, and business development.
During the last decade, Kevin has held VP and Director level leadership roles directly overseeing both direct and brand marketing strategy, mobile application development, online merchandising, digital product development, web development, sales and retail operations as well as tactical execution and full P&L management across 9 European countries and throughout the US.
A multiple award winner in the digital and mobile marketing space for mobile retail experience, mobile marketing and digital innovation, Kevin has led the creation of one of the first retailer specific Digital Innovation Labs while at Cabela’s and has spoken at industry trade events across the globe.
When not driving digital and marketing innovation, Kevin runs half and full marathons, road bikes, builds furniture, collects science fiction memorabilia and spends time with his many furry kids.
For more details on Kevin’s history in Ecommerce and marketing, please visit www.linkedin.com/in/kevinbauer/ or you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 92,043 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 65,581 views | under Small Business Marketing, Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 26,498 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,820 views | under Consumer Strategies, Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,633 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter