Paul specializes in new customer acquisition for enterprise eCommerce via SEO diagnostic audits and brick/mortar Store Locators with 18 years experience in eCommerce SEO, SaaS/CMS and Local/Mobile/SMO. Full history of Paul’s writing is at PaulBruemmer.com. Past/present clients include, Advance Auto Parts (3,600 locations), Overstock (million SKUs), DressBarn (826 locations), Charles Schwab (national brand) and NASDAQ to name a few. Paul started the ClickZ SEO column in 1998, and recently was among Search Engine Land’s Top 10 contributors for 2013.
Subscribe to: “Ecommerce Quick Hits” Delivered Daily
- Online Merchandising: What it Means, Why it Matters, Why it’s so Misunderstood 91,289 views | under Consumer Strategies
- Three Ways to Build Your In-House Ecommerce Team Structure 64,975 views | under Small Business Marketing, Strategy & Operations
- Don’t Miss Out! …the lamest email marketing trend. 25,451 views | under Uncategorized
- 10 Online Retail Lessons Learned at Least 10 Times, and Still Loving It. 9,805 views | under Consumer Strategies, Strategy & Operations
- Top Recruiter Reveals: “Here’s Why You Were Passed Over for that Plum Ecommerce Job.” 7,619 views | under Uncategorized
Topicsadwords Amazon brand brick and mortar retail consulting content conversion conversion rate Conversion Rate Optimization create long-term value CRO customer customer centric marketing customer experience customer relationships Customer service digital marketing E-commerce e-commerce consulting ecommerce ecommerce consulting Facebook Google marketing Marketplaces mobile mobile commerce mobile marketing mobile strategy multi-channel retail online retail online shopping Paid Search PPC quantitative retail search engine optimization Seller Central seo social Social Media Store Locator strategy Testing twitter